Reporting issues to Cheshire West and Chester Council

Did you know you can complain directly to Cheshire West and Chester Council. Click on the link and you will find a series of items that you can complain to the council about. You will be asked to provide some personal information. Following the logging of the complaint you will be issued with a reference number which allow you to track and chase up the complaint in the future.