- COVID-19 vaccinations are now being rolled out across Cheshire West and Chester. Find out more about the programme and locations giving vaccinations.
- Cheshire West and Chester Council is warning residents to be aware of COVID-19 vaccination scams.
- Funding is available for local community initiatives after more than £82,000 was raised through a crowdfunding effort organised by the Council.
- A testing pilot has expanded for people without symptoms of COVID-19 in Cheshire West and Chester.
- Cheshire West and Chester residents are asked to exercise caution and avoid busy areas to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Libraries in Cheshire West and Chester have moved Health and Wellbeing Week activities online.
- The Council has a dedicated COVID-19 helpline to support people, answering calls from 8am to 7pm on Monday to Friday and 9am to 12.30pm on a Saturday. Call: 0300 123 7031.
- Information and advice about copying during the COVID-19 pandemic is on the Live Well Cheshire West website.
Don’t forget, we’re regularly updating the resources section on the Council’s website. There are new graphics and flyers focusing on the latest national lockdown and restrictions currently in place.
Encourage others to get involved
More than 350 individuals and organisations have already joined our network of community champions. We’d like to hear from others and welcome them to the network so they can share important and trusted information with their communities.
We recently put together a press release to highlight all the great work you’re doing in your communities.