- All residents living in care homes across Cheshire West and Chester have now been vaccinated against COVID-19
- Don’t forget, the Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) website has the latest information about how the COVID-19 vaccination programme is progressing locally
- The Council has launched a pilot scheme with NHS Test and Trace to help reach people who have tested positive for COVID-19 sooner and offer them the support they need to self-isolate
- Need help completing your census form? The Council’s friendly Libraries team has been trained to help and you can call the team on: 0300 123 7728 from 9am to 5pm on weekdays
- A webinar the Council held to help the gym and indoor fitness sector reopen safely is now available to watch back online
- The Council is offering small businesses in the borough with up to 10 employees free access to its Employee Assistance programme for 12 months
If you don’t already, follow the Council’s social media platforms as there’s plenty of useful information you can share.