Report it app
CWAC has introduced a new mobile phone App that makes reporting issues and faults on the highways, streets and green spaces of the Borough much easier.
What can I do with the app?
Once you have downloaded and installed the app you will be able to report issues such as:
- problems with roads E.g. potholes, street lighting
- fly tipping
- dog fouling
- full bins
You can find out what else you can report to us in our ‘Report it’ section.
When you have the App it takes just four simple steps to log a report.
- Pinpoint the location on the map
- Take a photo of the fault
- Select a category and provide more information
All reports are sent immediately to the relevant service to deal with, and through the ‘Report it log’ on the app it’s easy to check the status of all reports.
How do I get it?
The app is available for download on the app store for your device. Once you have installed the app you will need to sign up with your email address and you will then be able to report issues.
How do I use it?
- When you open the app you will see six boxes
- Select the box which says ‘Report it’.
- The map will show with a red marker, you can move the marker by selecting the area on the map.
- Once you have selected the correct location, select the ‘Next/Complete Report’ button
- You will be asked if you want to submit a photo with your report
- Select the report type from the drop down lists
- Provide a description of the issue
- Select ‘Submit’