CWAC waste consultation – Your chance to input into how the council delivers waste services over the next 10 years.
We would like to hear your views on our proposed Waste Strategy, which will shape how the Council delivers waste services over the next 10 years.
We are preparing a new strategy to ensure that our vision and priorities reflect the needs of our communities, are aligned to emerging national plans and policies, as well as helping to address our climate emergency.
The new strategy will also help the Council ensure that the waste collection and recycling services are managed in a cost-effective way.
We would like to hear your views on:
- The proposed key priorities for our strategy
- The options we are considering to achieve these priorities
- The options for the future kerbside waste collection service.
To find out more please watch our information video or visit our interactive virtual exhibition space.(External link)
Alternatively you can read further information by clicking on the links below.
- proposed key priorities
- current waste management service
- challenges and opportunities
- options for the future kerbside waste collection service
- Easy read consultation document
How to get involved:
We will also be holding some online discussion groups to understand people’s views on our proposals in more detail (dates and times to be scheduled soon). If you would like to register an interest in attending a discussion group, please click on the button below.
This consultation will be open until Thursday 18 March.