- It is important we all take steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and follow self-isolation guidance when required. More about when to self-isolate and the guidance you should follow.
- Are you, or someone you know, supporting people with their loss, grief and bereavement? The End of Life Partnership has been funded to run short, one-hour introductory training sessions for those who work in Cheshire, aiming to give people the confidence to support someone and a better understanding of some of the things you could say in certain situations. Book your place online or call: 01270 310260.
- COVID-19 vaccinations are continuing to be rolled out across Cheshire West and Chester. Keep an eye on the Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) website for local updates.
- Storm Christoph has caused significant disruption across the borough. Check out the latest updates on the Council website.
- The Waste Strategy Consultation has been launched so you can help shape how the Council delivers waste services over the next 10 years. Get involved with the consultation.
Important information and advice is being posted daily on the Council’s social media accounts. Please share any posts you feel may be useful for your online community.