- High streets across Cheshire West and Chester reopened on Monday 12 April
- With high streets now welcoming shoppers and visitors again, please remember to wear your face coverings, particularly in enclosed spaces, keep a safe, two-metre distance from people you don’t live with and wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Overview of the roadmap out of lockdown and key dates for guidance changing
- Care home residents in Cheshire West and Chester are now allowed a second regular visitor
- Rapid COVID-19 testing is available for all Cheshire West and Chester residents
- Keep on checking the Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) website for the latest information about how the vaccination programme is progressing locally
If you don’t already, follow the Council’s social media platforms as there’s plenty of useful information you can share, including videos about high streets reopening across the borough.