- New national guidelines are now in place from today (Thursday 5 November) until Wednesday 2 December.
- Guidance has been issued for clinically extremely vulnerable (CEV) people. The Council’s COVID-19 helpline is still available from 8am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 12.30pm on a Saturday. Call: 0300 123 7031.
- We might be in lockdown, but you can leave home to get a test. Self-isolate and book a test if you have COVID-19 symptoms of a new and continuous cough, high temperature, or loss or change in your sense of smell or taste.
- COVID-19 testing sites in Ellesmere Port, Chester, Northwich and Winsford are open seven days a week, including at the weekend. Book a test: nhs.uk/coronavirus.
- Micro volunteering and being a good neighbour were effective ways for people to support others at the start of the pandemic. Neighbour-to-neighbour support will once again be very important over the next couple of weeks during the lockdown period.
- During the second COVID-19 national lockdown, schools, colleges, universities and early year settings across west Cheshire will remain open for children and students to continue their studies.
https://lachdennisandlostockgreen.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/community-champions.jpg 86 413 Clerk https://lachdennisandlostockgreen.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/logo.png Clerk2020-11-06 17:48:342020-11-06 17:48:34Update to community champions - 5 November 2020